TI-100 is a PC based TEDS reader/writer. It can be used to read or write TEDS information in supported vibration sensors. Software coverage two templates (0.9 and 1.0) of IEEE 1451.4 standard for smart transducers interface. It is designed to read/write TEDS information from sensors with mixed mode communication protocol in version 0.9 and 1.0.
Templates supported by this software are:
- Template 0 for IEEE 1451.4 standard version 0.9
- Template 1 for IEEE 1451.4 standard version 0.9
- Template 24 for IEEE 1451.4 standard version 0.9
- Template 25 for IEEE 1451.4 standard version 1.0
In both cases this is an accelerometer with IEPE supply.
Device is Plug & Play and USB powered. On sensor side it has a 10-32 (microdot) connector for sensor connection.
PC software is easy to use and simple with an upgrade possibility. It can also store sensor information in the file.
- Reading TEDS information from sensor
- Simple write new TEDS information
- All IEPE accelerometer support
- Supported standard version 0.9 and 1.0
- PC based
- Easy to use software
- USB powered
- Plug & Play device
- USB – PC connection and power supply
- 10-32 (microdot) – Sensor connection
- Operating: -10°C to +65°C
- Storage: -18°C to +65°C
- Humidity: 95% R.H. maximum
- Dimension: 51mm x 25.4mm x 12.7mm
- Weight: 5og typical
- Case: Oblikovana plasti?na kutija
- Connections: USB, 10-32 microdot