MSS – 1010 is a battery operated instrument that is used to electronically simulate variety of outputs from various types of accelerometers.
MSS-1010 uses a menu-driven 4×16 character LCD display to establish appropriate settings.
The key panel contains five sealed switches marked with arrows, E (Enter), Back and ON/OFF.
Power is supplied by 4AA internally mounted rechargeable Ni-MH batteries, which can be recharged with a regulated 9Vdc source.
Connection to PC is established over the front mounted LEMO connector. PC mode will be automatically started after inserting proper cable into device. Output signal is user selectable from: single-ended napon (mV), single-ended ®charge (pC), differental charge (pC), current-sinking IEPE (ICP), tachometer (TTL), ®flow (TTL), OSO (Optical Speed Output) and BOV (Bias Output Voltage).
Frequency range is 1Hz to 1kHz; output voltage RMS is from 10mV to 10V or 10pC to 10.000pC.
Outputs can be provided in acceleration, velocity, displacement, voltage or charge.
Suitable for inspecting measurement lines according to ISO 10816 standards. Device is especially designed for Condition
Monitoring Systems (CMS) and/or Vibration Monitoring Systems (VMS) that connect to SCADA Systems.
Simulates accelerometer signals
- Tachometer TTL and OSO® output
- BOV sensor test
- Menu-driven operation
- Multi language menu
- Metric and imperial units
- PC connection
- Battery operated
- Single-ended voltage (mV)
- IEPE (ICP®) – current sinking
- Single-ended charge (pC)
- Differential charge (pC)
- Tachometer (TTL)
- Flow meter (TTL)
- OSO® – Optical Speed Output
- BOV – Bias Output Voltage
- Frequency range: 1Hz – 1kHz, accuracy ±1%
- Amplitude: Adjustable up to 10 000mV RMS
- Distortion (10Hz – 1KHz): Less than 1% , 10mV to 10000mV
- Distortion (2Hz – 1KHz): Less than 1% , 10mV to 10000mV
- Amplitude accuracy: ±1.0% of settings on any range
- Amplitude stability: 0.03%/°C maximum change from -10°C to +65°C
- Frequency accuracy: ±0.1% of settings on any range
- Frequency stability: ±0.5% maximum change from -10°C to +65°C
- Harmonic distortion: 1% maximum, from 10Hz to 1kHZ
- Operating: -10°C to +65°C
- Storage: -18°C to +65°C
- Humidity: 95% R.H. maximum
- Battery: 4x AA rechargeable Ni-MH supplied
- Autonomy: More than 5 hours when fully charged
- Dimension: 196mm x 100mm x 40mm
- Weight: 0.5kg typical
- Case: Molded plastic case
- Connections: mV, IEPE, BOV and Tachometer – standard BNCs, Charge (single-ended and differential) – Microdots, USB – LEMO
- Front panel controls: Five sealed switches (arrows, E, Back and ON/OFF)
- Front panel display: 4 line LCD panel with 64 character